Genie Version 9.3.2, 16 September 2019 is now available for download.
Major changes in this version include:
- The BPAY trademark footnote now prints on Invoices and Statements when BPAY is an accepted remittance method.
- Referrals are now selected based on Servicing Provider when Invoicing.
- Modified the service text structure for DVA transmissions when billing as an assistant to more efficiently utilise transmission data limit.
- Added ability to include Allergies on Theatre Lists.
- Outgoing Letter records now display using 4D Write Pro in Clinical Preview areas.
- Incoming Letter records now display using 4D Write Pro in Clinical Preview areas.
- Added Logging in Appointment Book to capture Event Handler activity.
- New 4D version v17R4.
- Fixed performance issue when querying Foot Exam data for EPC summaries and Clinical Audit Export.
- Fixed bug where Genie Server on Windows could crash on startup after an update.
- Fixed bug where patient records without an Account Holder could be assigned duplicate Medicare numbers when handling some Patient Claim transmission errors.
- Fixed bug causing field reference numbers to appear on the end of the checklist numeric field values in Quick Reports.
- Fixed bug where the site of service was duplicated on inpatient DVA claims when transmitted to HIC Online, under set circumstances.
This update is only available from our Install page.