Genie Version 9.2.2, 04 June 2019 is now available for download.
Major changes in this version include:
- Prepared clinical contacts list for use with updated 4DWrite Pro component.
- Correctly handle "null" responses during image acquisition.
- New version of image handling plugin - Q2Pix (1.0b5) to support TS Scan.
- Pathology, radiology and incoming letters can now be saved to disk when performing an XML export.
- Security updates.
- Fixed bug preventing the Set Default Times modal window from closing.
- Fixed bug causing PDF pages to appear blank when previewed in Q2Pix area.
- Fixed bug causing heart rate (HR) data to be associated with the height label (HT) when previewing consult records in the clinical window.
- Fixed bug preventing 'Flag Information' window from appearing when flagging a patient in the large clinical window.
- Fixed bug where Provider did not appear on consults when viewed from the clinical windows' contact preview area.
- Fixed bug where a failed letter export could prevent subsequent letters from exporting during an XML export.
This update is available from the "Special" menu within Genie, and at our Downloads page.