Genie Version 9.1.1, 30 October 2018 is now available for download.
Major changes in this version include:
- Handle NOK when importing patient data in ASCII Format.
- Unique machine identifier is now passed to the eRx payload.
- Added prescriber script number into the eRx payload.
- Bulk picture tagging now remembers previously tagged pictures.
- Updated URL for Onsite Visit Requests and Remote Support in Genie.
- Fixed bug where user is incorrectly receiving an alert "Cannot export for future months!" when running vMoney export.
- Fixed bug where OpenSSL Random Key generation failed on Windows.
- Fixed bug in Genie Format Export/Import where pictures were removed from letters.
- Fixed bug where attachments included within outgoing Referral/Reply letters were compressed incorrectly.
- Fixed bug where Genie didn't interpret some HL7 reserved characters correctly in RSD messages sent in RTF format.
- Fixed bug where Confidential field was set to False when a Past History record was drag & dropped into Current Problems listbox and vice versa.
- Fixed bug causing the numbers which appear under the MIMS Interaction checking in User Preferences to be incorrectly displayed as symbols on Windows 10 machines.
- Fixed bug where ASCII connections import could incorrectly overwrite imported patient data with default values.
- Fixed bug where UniqueCode in DrugIndex table could contain non-unique IDs.
- Medicare Number is no longer a mandatory field when sending scripts via Medisecure.
- When an ART/RTAC Number is entered in the Practice Preferences, it will now be printed on all authority prescriptions.
This update is available from the "Special" menu within Genie, and at our Downloads page.