From 1 November 2021, rt health has officially merged with HCF. This means you will need to apply HCF fees to your rt health patients to ensure the correct fees are populated. Use the below steps to update your rt health fees in Genie.
- Navigate to Open > Billing Items and click the button in the top-right.
- Locate HCF in your fund list and tick the fund as AHSA. If you have HCF No Gap and Known Gap, you will only need to tick AHSA for the relevant one.
This is only temporary and you can untick this soon after.
- Once you have ticked HCF as an AHSA fund, navigate to Special > Software Updates and click into the Fee Schedules tab.
- Tick HCF No Gap or HCF Known Gap and then click the button.
- Genie will then ask you which fund you would like to apply this schedule to. Choose the "rt health" from your fund list and click Select.
- Allow the fees to install. Once this has been completed, follow steps 1 - 2 again, however, this time you can untick HCF as an AHSA fund.