Medicare Online Error 9202
|Invalid value of  supplied for Facility Id. The value supplied must be in the format of -Provider stem (6 digit number), 1 Practice Location character, 1 Check Digit. Error located in Medical Event 01, Service 0101.|
|Further processing will be terminated.|
When does this error appear?
This error will appear when attempting to create a new transmission in File > Maintenance and Reports > Daily > Bulk Bill/DVA Transmission or when creating a new patient claim.
What does this error mean?
There is an inpatient item number that has a Site of Service with an empty Facility ID field.
How do I resolve this error?
- Find the problematic item. Upon closing out of the error, the problematic item should be highlighted in your transmission list for bulk bill claims. For patient claims, it will be the items attached to the patient's invoice.
- Once you've identified the problematic item, navigate to Open > Patients and search for the patient. Highlight their record in the list and navigate to Billing > Account History.
- Double-click the invoice on the left-hand side of the Account History window and take note of the Site of Service and Provider. Click Save.
- Navigate to File > All User Preferences, double-click the provider and navigate to the Practice Sites tab.
- Double-click the practice site selected on the invoice and ensure that the correct Facility ID is entered. If you are unsure of the facility ID, please download the Excel spreadsheet at the bottom of this Department of Health web page and search for your hospital. Click OK and then Save out of the User Preferences.
- Within the New Transmission window, click Create Transmission to attempt to transmit once again. If this is a patient claim, highlight the items in the patient's Account History and click Create Patient Claim.
If you continue to have trouble submitting a claim, please submit a request to the support team.