There is currently no way to automatically link a 31340 item in your ECLIPSE invoice, as you would within the Quote window. This will need to be done manually using the below steps.
- Create a quote as normal, ensuring that you use the button to capture this additional item against the relevant linked service.
- Click Calculate Fees to pull in the fees.
- Save your quote, then create an ECLIPSE invoice for the patient through Billing > IMC Invoice Wizard.
- Complete Step 1 of the IMC invoice as normal.
- Use the blue plus to add all items to the invoice. These must be added in the exact order displayed in the quote (including the 31340 item).
- Un-tick the "Apply Multiple Procedure Rule" and "Charge Gap" checkboxes.
- Double-click on each item and change the Charge Amount to match the Fee column in the quote. You can disregard the columns for Schedule, Fund Rebate, and Gap as these will be calculated correctly by the health fund and Medicare.
- Once you have changed the fee manually for each item, the Fee Charged column in your IMC invoice should match the Fee column in your quote.
- Click Save, complete the rest of the IMC invoice as normal and transmit to ECLIPSE. Do not apply a deposit or gap at this stage. The gap will need to be receipted after the claim has gone through the ECLIPSE process.