You may have recently seen a warning in your Genie software about expiring PKI certificates for Workers Rehab and Comp Corp of SA. These certificates are due to expire 28 October 2020.
If your practice is not in South Australia and/or does not send these encrypted WorkCover certificates to WorkCover SA, then these certificates can simply be deleted from your Genie following the below steps.
Please carefully go through the instructions below to ensure your Medicare claiming is working successfully and these certificates are removed from your software.
If you are in South Australia and use these certificates, please contact Genie Support for more information.
1. "Unable to create PSI store" error
If you are receiving an "Error -49" or "Error -54" - Unable to create PSI store, then please follow these steps before attempting to remove the certificates in the below section.
- Navigate to
- Allow Genie to quit and restart itself. When Genie automatically restarts itself it will pull a fresh copy of the PSI store from your Genie Server.
2. "Expiring PKI certificates" warning
- Navigate to Upload HIC Online Log Files option;
- Once this has been done, click on the HIC Online PSI Store option in the Administrator tab;
- Double-click on your GEN number, then click the Certificate Details button;
- Highlight the first Workers Rehab and Comp Corp of SA certificate in the list then click the button;
- Repeat Step 4 for the second Workers Rehab and Comp Corp of SA certificate;
- Save out of these windows; and
- Restart your Genie Client application.