Genie Version 9.3.8, 20 October 2020 is now available for download.
This re-release is now available and contains two bug fixes:
- Fixed bug where day surgery HCP report did not correctly allow for multiple patients; and
- Fixed bug where references to addressee fields within letter content were not automatically updating when readdressing a letter.
Along with the above, the following are the release notes from the initial 9.3.8 release from 15 October 2020.
Major changes in this version include:
Changes we have implemented based on customer feedback
Changes implemented towards 64-bit compatibility
- Use of the software is governed by and subject to the Genie Solutions Master Service Agreement or Customer Service Level Agreement (the Service Agreement), as provided to you prior to your installation of Genie. The following additional terms apply to users of Genie 9.3.8 and subsequent Genie versions, and by continuing to use Genie 9.3.8 you acknowledge and agree to the following additional terms:
- You own the data that you transmit through or upload to Genie 9.3.8, are solely responsible for its accuracy, legality and quality, and warrant that you have obtained any necessary consents to provide such data to Genie Solutions in order for Genie Solutions to provide Genie 9.3.8 to you; and
- In order to provide Genie 9.3.8 to you, Genie Solutions may be required to collect and use your data (which may contain Personal Information, including Sensitive Information and Health Information, as defined in the Privacy Act 1988), for the purposes of the transfer, storage and processing of such data on Genie Solutions' secure Australian cloud based platform; and you hereby consent to the transfer, storage and processing of such data on Genie Solutions' secure Australian based cloud service platform for the purpose of providing Genie 9.3.8 to you.
- We have added de-identified usage (e.g. button-click count) analytics to some key areas such as in the Patient list. This will help the development team see what is being used and how often. With this data, along with feedback from customers, we'll be able to make more informed decisions on where to focus our efforts to provide the greatest value to customers.
- Reinstated ability to book a pending procedure from the appointment book.
- Users are now prompted for request information when billing cardiology items within MBS Group D1 Subgroup 6.
- Updated the preview of MIMS information in the clinical preview area;
- Updated the preview of Eye Examination records in the clinical preview area;
- Updated Document preview in the clinical preview area;
- The MIMS Abbrev button in the prescribing window now opens a webview area to view content.
- We have modified the clinical preview of Allergies, Current Problems, Past History, Care Plan (Old Method) & Lasik records. These records will now need to be double-clicked to obtain further information;
- Updated the preview of WorkCover records in the clinical preview area.
- Beta release of the new Letter Writer using 4DWrite Pro. We are looking at a limited group of practices to participate in this beta and collaborate with us in implementing a 64-bit solution for letters in Genie.
- Improved error handling;
- Improved user experience; record now prints to one file and in a consistent date order with page counts;
- Improvements to formatting, fonts, page orientations;
- Improvements to handling of consults, fixing a bug where if one image was missing from a consult, all subsequent consult images were missing from the Print Complete Record;
- Patient's health fund and membership number are now included;
- Improved image handling; images are now scaled appropriately and any missing images are denoted;
- Now supports printing all Pathology and Radiology file types;
- New Antenatal visit section has been added for GP and Obs/Gynae.
- Critical fix for slowness in the email module;
- Fixed bug where macros were no longer responsive when writing a new email;
- Fixed bug where the fax number was not included in a referral letter when Ctrl / Cmd + clicking "All Interested Parties";
- Fixed bug in Outgoing Letters where it was possible to scroll past the end of a list using the right arrow key;
- Fixed bug where it was possible to create an unnamed, un-openable form within Custom Form templates;
- Fixed bug where the Letter Type drop-down did not update when navigating through Outgoing Letters;
- Fixed bug where, if the "Create a Consult after Printing" checkbox was selected in the merge letter template and a merge letter was emailed, the preference fields were removed;
- Fixed bug to improve the performance when opening the Downloaded Results window;
- Fixed bug where blocks of text without a space or carriage return would not wrap in the clinical preview;
- Fixed a bug where Account Holder updates submitted via Online Patient Registrations would cause a runtime error on the Genie Server;
For more information consult the Revision History.
This update is available from the "Special" Menu within Genie and at our Downloads page from Wednesday, 21 October 2020.