If you are in a patient's file and notice that the letters are previewing on a smaller paper size as shown below, then it may be that you have a label printer (e.g. Dymo) set as your default printer outside of Genie.
To change or set up your default printer outside of Genie, follow the below instructions for your particular operating system.
- Go to the Start menu > Settings;
- In Settings, navigate to Devices > Printers & Scanners;
- Ensure that the Let Windows manage my default printer checkbox is not selected;
- Select a printer from the list and choose Manage and then select the option to
- Go to the Apple menu > System Preferences, then select Printers & Scanners.
- Click the "Default printer" menu option, then choose your default printer, ensuring the label printer is not selected.