Genie Version 9.3.6 20th May 2020 is now available for download. The patient tasks issue identified in 9.3.6 19th May 2020 has been rectified and Genie 9.3.6 has now been re-released.
Changes we have implemented based on customer feedback
Changes implemented towards 64-bit compatibility
Major changes in this version include:
- Use of the software is governed by and subject to the Genie Solutions Master Service Agreement or Customer Service Level Agreement (the Service Agreement), as provided to you prior to your installation of Genie. The following additional terms apply to users of Genie 9.3.6 and subsequent Genie versions, and by continuing to use Genie 9.3.6 you acknowledge and agree to the following additional terms:
- You own the data that you transmit through or upload to Genie 9.3.6, are solely responsible for its accuracy, legality and quality, and warrant that you have obtained any necessary consents to provide such data to Genie Solutions in order for Genie Solutions to provide Genie 9.3.6 to you; and
- In order to provide Genie 9.3.6 to you, Genie Solutions may be required to collect and use your data (which may contain Personal Information, including Sensitive Information and Health Information, as defined in the Privacy Act 1988), for the purposes of the transfer, storage and processing of such data on Genie Solutions' secure Australian cloud based platform; and you hereby consent to the transfer, storage and processing of such data on Genie Solutions' secure Australian based cloud service platform for the purpose of providing Genie 9.3.6 to you.
- Data is now synchronised with Genie Solutions' cloud services. These services are locally hosted within Australia, using latest available technology and security patterns.
- Improved query performance in the Appointment Book for appointment timing events.
- Users can now access TeleConsult sessions directly from a patient appointment or clinical file.
- Separated Alcohol Info and Alcohol Status into distinct expressions in Letters and Custom Forms.
- Users can now access a patient's Demographic window whilst their Clinical window is in use.
- Letter templates printed from the Unpaid Invoices window no longer use 4D Write.
- Updated Investigation Action List user interface to use a listbox.
- Fixed bug where an appointment record could be locked when the 'Send Items' button was used but the clinical window remained open.
- Fixed bug where printing from the Image Browser window resulted in header and footer text appearing in the body of the document.
- Fixed bug where incoming letters containing embedded text were displayed with overlapping text when previewed in the clinical window.
- Fixed bug where incorrect ICPC2/ICD10 codes were being populated when adding a new problem to a consult record.
- Fixed bug where users were unable to use keyboard shortcuts when viewing a Downloaded Result when the result content was displayed in a web area.
- Fixed bug where runtime errors were occurring when adding allergies to an Ophthalmic Eye Exam.
Fixed bug where the patient DOB was not populating in the corresponding Account Holder record after an Online Patient Registration form was completed.
For more information consult the Revision History.
This update is available from the "Special" Menu within Genie and at our Downloads page from Tuesday, 20 May 2020.