The Genie Support team is available to assist you with any enquiries or problems that you may have, however, they cannot perform your Genie update for you. This is for a range of reasons:
- Lack of access to all machines.
- Unable to remote in out of support hours (e.g. over the weekend).
- Unable to guarantee how long the update will take.
- Lack of access to all passwords required (admin) when making changes to programs on your computers.
- Genie support is not responsible for ensuring that all machines meet our hardware and operating system requirements.
- Lack of awareness of individual practice environments that are potentially quite unique.
- Unable to make changes to antivirus software or any other third-party software outside of Genie.
- Unable to review or adjust router settings to ensure ports are open.
- Unable to efficiently investigate and troubleshoot problems remotely compared to an IT representative onsite.
Genie support can, however, assist you if you run into any issues during the update process. If an urgent issue arises, please contact our support team on 1300 889 362 or by submitting a ticket.
If you are not comfortable performing an update yourself and your IT provider is unable to assist, our training team is able to assist. Please request an onsite visit and one of our trainers will be in touch to discuss needs and cost.