Genie Version 9.3.5, 16 March 2020 is now available for download.
We've updated our release notes so you can easily see what we have implemented based on customer feedback or updating toward 64-bit compatibility.
Changes we have implemented based on customer feedback
Changes implemented towards 64-bit compatibility
Major changes in this version include:
- Users can now send billing item numbers to reception whilst remaining in the clinical window;
- Closing or cancelling the Items to Charge window no longer adds an item number to the appointment record;
- Patient appointment status will no longer update to 'Ready to be Invoiced' when a user with a provider type of 'Reception' AND specialty of 'Medical Receptionist' uses the Save button to exit the clinical window.
- Updated printing of Pathology and Radiology Results from the Clinical preview area;
- Clinical window counter now counts in 1 second increments;
- Removed the ability to pause/delay the Clinical window counter;
- Users can now prescribe directly from a current pregnancy record;
- The width and position of the columns in the clinical Contact List are now retained between logins on a per user basis;
- Time spent in the clinical window is now recorded against patient appointments and can be reported on;
- Updated the display and printing of Pathology and Radiology Results in the Downloaded Results window;
- Pathology or Radiology Results containing PNG images should now display correctly in the Clinical window and Downloaded Results preview areas.
- NOK/Emergency/Family information can now be added to a letter from the expressions list.
My Health Record:
- Updated My Health Record attestation message for Shared Health Summaries.
- Users are now prevented from deleting a patient record which contains attachments;
- The Default Item No field in User Preferences will no longer be auto-populated when a user with a provider type of 'Reception' AND specialty of 'Medical Receptionist' is added to the database.
- Disabled Cmd/Ctrl and Option/Alt Print functionality within the Downloaded Results window;
- Users can now add a pending procedure via the Appointment Book;
- Updated mouseover text on the help button in the Appointment Book to reference the Genie Knowledgebase;
- De-identified analytical data regarding the use of the Items to Charge window is now periodically sent to Genie Solutions;
- Replaced the Patient Forms button in the Appointment Book with Advanced Extras.
The web server is now automatically started on startup of Genie Server unless strictly disabled in the server user settings.
- Fixed bug where opening a letter via the Unlinked Letters button in the Clinical window triggered a Runtime error;
- Fixed bug where emailing letters as PDF attachments did not respect the orientation of the letter;
- Fixed bug where images which were added into a 4D Write letter appeared larger (width or height) than a single page document when previewed in 4D Write Pro;
- Fixed bug where the procedure window could be incorrectly resized when accessed through Open > Procedures;
- Fixed bug where users were unable to duplicate a 4D Write Merged Letter template.
For more information consult the Revision History.
This update is available from the "Special" Menu within Genie and at our Downloads page.