There are two options for reviewing your sales for a particular item.
1. The Item Report under File > Maintenance and Reports > Practice Analysis will show you how many sales of that item number have been made in that time period. It will also show the value of those sales and which patients have been billing it. For more information on the Item Report, please see our Item Report article.
2. The Billing vs Income Report also offers a Print Sales functionality. This allows you to see all patient and service dates for sales including this item number. To use this functionality, please follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to File > Maintenance and Reports > Practice Analysis and select Billing vs Income Report.
- Set your preferred date range in the window that appears.
- Genie will display on overview of the sales by provider as below:
- Select a provider to view the report for and then choose Print Sales. You will receive a report similar to below: