If you've opened the Obstetrics Hx tab is the Clinical window to find it's completely blank, there are a few possible causes:
- The patient's Age is less than 12 years in their demographics
- Their Gender is not marked as F in their demographics
- The patient has been marked as deceased
To solve these issues:
- Correct their DOB so that their age shows correctly. If this is showing as 0 but the DOB is correct, check that the patient hasn't accidentally been marked as deceased. You may also need to go into Open > Patients and select Patients > Update Ages.
- Correct their Gender in their demographics
- Unmark as deceased