Genie Version 9.3.4, 15 January 2020 is now available for download.
Changes we have implemented based on customer feedback
Changes implemented towards 64-bit compatibility
Major changes in this version include:
- Users can now search for an Invoice Number from the Billing Menu;
- Modified the service text structure for Bulk Bill transmissions when billing as an assistant to more efficiently utilise transmission data limit;
- Users can now search by BPAY Customer Reference Number in the Account Holders window.
- Updated the display of DAS Scores in Clinical Preview areas;
- Updated the display of the CDM Summary;
- Updated the display of Antenatal Visits in Clinical Preview areas;
- Checklists now use 4D Write Pro when previewing and printing;
- Patient Date of Birth now prints on all prescriptions;
- Patient age now prints on Theatre Lists;
- Patient 'Known as' field now prints on Theatre Lists;
- The font options in the font drop-down menu on the 4D Write Pro Toolbar are now styled according to their font.
- Improved vertical text positioning (font spacing) for selected fonts when displaying 4D Write letters in a 4D Write Pro area.
- Users can now export Sales information from the Billing vs Income Report;
- Users can now export Receipt information from the Billing vs Income Report;
- Users can now export the Billing vs Income Report;
- Users can now include Unprinted Invoices in their Aged Debtor calculations;
- Users can now specify who should receive Low SMS Warning tasks.
- Updated Account Holders user interface to use a listbox;
- Updated Procedures user interface to use a listbox;
- Updated "EPC Item No" reference in Health Assessments to "CDM Item No", in accordance with terminology change to "Chronic Disease Management";
- Scanned documents are no longer automatically marked as 'Reviewed' in the Scans to Review window;
- Added logging to Medicare Online (HIC) calls;
- Analytics are now periodically sent to Genie Solutions;
- Updated existing contextual help pages to now link to the Genie Knowledgebase;
- A computer name and Genie user account are now recorded whenever the Medicare Online (HIC) PSI Store is updated;
- De-identified information on active users and provider types are now periodically sent to Genie Solutions.
- Fixed bug where patients with a date of birth set to 00/00/0000 were given the wrong age;
- Fixed bug where WorkCover WA certificates were appearing blurry when printed;
- Fixed bug where images were being placed in the incorrect position when a letter has a top margin of the body on the first page that is different to the top margin of the body on the subsequent pages;
- Fixed bug where only the last page of a PDF was being inserted when using the Pathology Results expression in letters;
- Fixed bug where changing the font of selected text in a 4D Write Pro document cleared the bold and italic text formatting from the text.
For more information consult the Revision History.
This update is available from the "Special" Menu within Genie and at our Downloads page.