Genie Version 9.3.3, 05 November 2019 is now available for download.
Major changes in this version include:
- Updated the display of Pathology and Radiology Results in Clinical Preview areas.
- Users can now select a detailed Alcohol Status for a patient from a user controlled drop down menu in the clinical window.
- Operation Reports (Procedures with associated Checklists) now display using 4D Write Pro in Clinical Preview areas.
- Operation Records (Procedures) now display using 4D Write Pro in Clinical Preview areas.
- Health Assessment records now display using 4D Write Pro in Clinical Preview areas.
- Hidden Headers and Footers on letters are now hidden when displayed in a 4D Write Pro area.
- Removed columns for obsolete items 725 and 727 from Disease Registers.
- Updated wording in Item Registry window to list only current Care Plan and Health Assessment items.
- Updated "EPC Summary" buttons and menus to "CDM Summary", in accordance with terminology change to "Chronic Disease Management".
- Updated Incoming Letters user interface to use a listbox.
- Updated Practice Preferences user interface to use a listbox.
- The [DownloadedResult]Linked field is now available in QuickReports and Queries.
- Updated image dimension calculations for Images in the Picture Library.
- Updated Employers user interface to use a listbox.
- Fixed bug where server connection details weren't remembered between Genie Client sessions.
- Fixed bug where user-added pathology results would not update when edited.
- Fixed bug where ATSI patients were being incorrectly marked as eligible for Health Assessment items after 9 months, instead of 12 months.
- Fixed bug preventing hyperlinks from working in an HTML area in the clinical preview area.
- Closed a loophole allowing access to QuickReports for users without QuickReports access in Edit Groups.
- Fixed bug where Ctrl/Cmd+L did not activate the 'Link to Patient' button within the Link Images window.
- Fixed bug causing zero byte email attachments when receiving emails on a Mac using Apple File System (APFS).
- Fixed bug preventing emails from being sent on a Mac using Apple File System (APFS).
Fixed bug when displaying Consult records in the clinical preview where formatting using carats, brackets or braces was not respected if these characters were separated by a carriage return.
This update is available from the "Special" menu within Genie, and at our Downloads page.