Genie Version 9.2.1, 12 April 2019 is now available for download.
Major changes in this version include:
- New version of image handling plugin - Q2Pix (1.0b4).
- New 4D version v17.1 for compatibility with macOS 10.13 High Sierra and macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Decommissioned support for 32 bit Windows Servers.
- Fixed alignment and truncation issues on Medication Sheets.
- Improved handling of PHP calls to prevent intermittent freezing within the Clinical window.
Note: Before you commence your update, you will need to ensure that your practice meets the Hardware Specifications & Operating System Requirements to run Genie v9.2. Per these guides, please note that Genie version 9.2.1 and above no longer support Windows 7 or OSX 10.11 (El Capitan) - you must ensure you have updated your server and workstations to a supported operating system, or you will not be able to proceed with the update.
For more information on updating please see our Updating to Genie v9.2.X Knowledgebase Article.
This update is available from the "Special" menu within Genie, and at our Downloads page.