Genie Version 9.0.3, 27 July 2017 is now available for download.
Major changes in this version include:
- Add optional logging of SOAP requests to the Genie Server.
- Vaccinations are now available for Plastic Surgery practices.
- When deleting a procedure record, the focus of the deletion prompt is now on the Cancel button.
My Health Record:
- Consolidated location for retrieving the CDA Stylesheet.
- Deleted ECLIPSE claims are now given a status of deleted rather than being permanently deleted from the system.
- Implemented additional checks on password and usernames in the Genie Database Replication window.
- Letters are now exported in PDF format rather than RTF when performing a full XML export.
- Simplification of event handling in Appointments.
- Fixed bug causing errors when renaming checklists and forms downloaded from the Special > Software Updates menu using special characters.
- Fixed bug where QPix plugin on Sierra (10.12.5) was disrupting the behaviour of Combo Boxes after printing a picture from a QPix area.
- Fix to Pathology window where the window would become unresponsive and display an empty form.
- Fixed display of "Discussed Risks, Benefits and Alternatives" checkbox on Mac on the Refractive Surgery Plan tab of the Ophthalmic Surgery Exam Window.
- Update to the latest components to improve stability when syncing Appointments and Tasks to the Outlook calendar.
- Fixed bug where text between less than and greater than symbols was stripped when printing a pathology result.
- Fixed refreshing of some list windows under terminal services.
- Fixed discrepancies between selecting a specific month and specifying a date range encompassing the same month in the Appointments Report.
- Fixed bug where premium API connections were being automatically closed after 5 minutes after being opened regardless of current activity.
- Fixed truncating of Investigation Test ID field on the inbuilt pathology templates.
- Fixed bug where double-clicking on a QuickScript could select the first record in the list rather than the one double-clicked.
- Fixed bug causing unresponsiveness when displaying the pathology window when several thousand tests have been entered.
- Fixed delay when scanning on Mac using ExactScan drivers.