Genie Version 9.0.7, 02 March 2018 is now available for download.
Major changes in this version include:
- Fixed the cheque total on the 'Bank Deposit Slip' when a single cheque has been receipted across multiple payments.
My Health Record:
- Fixed incorrect NOK information being transmitted when a CDA letter is created.
- If low and high boundaries are set for time intervals, the high boundary must be higher than the low boundary value.
- Time tags cannot be set to 00000 when uploading to the My Health Record System.
- Only allow validated email addresses in the telecom tags under the CDA segment Subject of Care.
- Only allow H or TMP values for the CDA Subject of Care address use segment.
- Country and Country of Birth are now validated using the Standard Australian Classification of Countries (SACC) when uploading to My Health Record.
- Users should not be able to slow-double-click to modify records in the Shared Health Summary and Event Summary windows, excepting date fields.
- Disable Procedure checkbox for Current Problems and Procedures when uploading an Event Summary.
- Invalid titles are being transmitted in the 'Name Title' data element when uploading to the My Health Record System.
- Value elements are being defined without an originalText element.
- Genie is failing the Global Clinical Document check for "cda:code/cda:originalText".
- All clinical information in entry elements must also be present in the corresponding narrative.
- The code@displayName attribute must be populated with a readable value equivalent to the coded value.
- Include SACC country codes in Software Updates.
- Implement the ability to render attachments when sending letters in CDA format.
- Check and modify narrative blocks containing tags to place direct text content within tags. Ensure that observations, event, relationships and actions do not use a paragraph tag.
- If a MIMS Code is supplied, it must consist of at least five digits to fully specify the product as a combination of Product Code, Form Code, and Pack Code.
- Element 'manufacturedMaterial/code' in the Medications section is failing.
- The 'asEntityIdentifier' tag for Legal Authenticator and Document Author shall not have an IHI or the local identifier of the consumer, but should contain a HPI-I.
- The ANZSCO code generation for the speciality segment of CDA documents will now validate the code length and composition before attempting to encode the data for eHealth records.
- Display name of the Adverse Reaction is now populated from the SNOMED code rather than original text.
- Wait until file is written to disk before adding the file attachment to email when sending.
- Fixed bug where the Last column in Open > Pathology and Radiology was not being updated correctly on the content of the HL7 file.
- Fixed bug where appointment book did not immediately refresh when being brought to the front after the automatic refresh period had transpired.
- Fixed bug where sending a single SMS from the Dates view in the Appointment Book stamped the SMS record in Matrix with the first date visible in the appointment display rather than the date of the selected appointment.
- Fixed bug causing occasional hanging when attempting to access My Health record under Windows Terminal Services.