Genie Version 9.0.8, 23 May 2018 is now available for download.
Major changes in this version include:
- Support for the latest version of Healthshare Fact Sheets has been incorporated into the prescribing window.
- Modified the printing of Prescriptions to conform to the new prescription paper.
- Fix delay, in some cases, when opening the Clinical window.
- Improvements to ensure letters are saved to disk more quickly to fix the partial transmission of letters by 3rd party carriers.
- Prevent automatic update from being run if your Server Application is running as a service.
My Health Record:
- My Health Record version set to 9.0.8 to match the Genie version.
- Change to the Pathology request so Patients can indicate their objection for their pathology reports to be uploaded to My Health Record.
- Change to the Radiology request so Patients can indicate their objection for their radiology reports to be uploaded to My Health Record.
- Fix Appointment Book where Genie skips the second letter when typing.
- Fix for Problem Sales and Payments being reported when paid invoices with a print date are readdressed to Medicare/DVA.
- Lysholm Knee Score now correctly populates a score of "9" for "Limp: Severe and constant" instead of "0".
- Cancelling out of the add item window in Quotes was causing icons/functions in the procedure window to become unresponsive in some cases.
- Attempting to Delete an item from a Quote resulted in the Delete button in the main procedure record being activated unexpectedly.
- Could not save or use icons in a Procedure when using ICD10 coding if the user did not choose a code when selecting an Anaesthetic.
- Fix bug where inserting pathology as an expression caused Genie to crash on Windows.
- Fixed issue where macros in 4D Write do not expand when preceded by a Tab.
- Fixed the bug when selecting 'Just Download' option in Genie Updater through Software Updates.
- Fixed bug where patient CountryOfBirth could incorrectly contain the country code instead of the country name after applying the 9.0.7 update.
- Pressing the Control/Command key while running an XML Export was causing Genie to skip records or change the output of Patient data.
- Fixed bug where delayed processes are not resumed automatically on the server intermittently.