This article provides the required updater links for existing users of Genie to download our most recent release of the program as well as links for fee schedules, coding and NPS files.
All downloads on this page can be performed and installed automatically from the Special menu within Genie. If you have Internet access from your Genie computer, it’s a much easier process than downloading and manually installing the updates from this page. We would only recommend using the below links if your network is configured in such a way that these files are unable to be downloaded from within the program.
For instructions on how to perform a web update please consult our Genie Updates article. You must already be running Genie 9.3 to use the Genie updater.
Genie Software - Latest version
This download is only for existing users running Genie Version 9.3.1 or later. If you are running an older version, please refer to the following article which outlines how you can update to Genie 9.3: Updating to Genie 9.3.X. Alternatively, please Contact Support for assistance in determining your upgrade path.
Details of changes made in this and earlier versions can be viewed in the Revision History.
Genie Software - Other Versions
Over time you may find that you need to download a new Genie installer to your computer. This may be for new machines, a Solo for reference, or to update your system. The below tables will provide you with all installers for Genie versions 8.9.3 and above.
Important: Before you run these installers, please take note of the following:
- Please ensure that you have confirmed your Genie version before downloading and applying these installers.
- It is your responsibility to confirm that your version of Genie matches the version of installer from the 'Welcome to the Genie Setup Wizard' screen.
- You must ensure you have a backup of your current data and Genie applications before running this installer.
- You must only use an installer equivalent to, or later than, your current version of Genie.
- If you install an earlier version of Genie and attempt to open a newer data file, data corruption and irreparable data loss will occur.
- If you are unsure about any of the advice contained in the information above, please contact Genie Support
|8.9.3||8.9.3 Mac||8.9.3 Win|
|9.0.1||9.0.1 Mac||9.0.1 Win|
|9.0.2||9.0.2 Mac||9.0.2 Win|
|9.0.3||9.0.3 Mac||9.0.3 Win|
|9.0.4||9.0.4 Mac||9.0.4 Win|
|9.0.5||9.0.5 Mac||9.0.5 Win|
|9.0.6||9.0.6 Mac||9.0.6 Win|
|9.0.7||9.0.7 Mac||9.0.7 Win|
|9.0.8||9.0.8 Mac||9.0.8 Win|
|9.0.9||9.0.9 Mac||9.0.9 Win|
|9.1.1||9.1.1 Mac||9.1.1 Win|
|9.2.1||9.2.1 Mac||9.2.1 Win|
|9.2.2||9.2.2 Mac||9.2.2 Win|
|9.2.3||9.2.3 Mac||9.2.3 Win|
|9.3.2||9.3.2 Mac||9.3.2 Win|
|9.3.3||9.3.3 Mac||9.3.3 Win|
Genie Manual - PDF Copy
If you think somebody else would appreciate reading this article feel free to email them a link.