Genie Version 9.0.4, 03 October 2017 is now available for download.
Watch the showcase video here.
Major changes in this version include:
- Added premium API functionality to filter results when searching for free appointments.
- Added mobile phone number field for use when searching patients.
- Restore patient claiming for HBF through ECLIPSE.
- PASI score type now defaults to 'Whole Body' instead of 'Face, Hands, Feet'.
- Investigation audit now displays Status and Last updated date and time.
- Pathology Sets can no longer contain Pap Smear tests.
- Added confirmation prompt when deleting tests from the ‘All Tests’ tab of the Pathology Requests window.
- Prevent Genie from attempting to import hidden system files.
- Allow results containing embedded data to be included in letters.
- Updated Return to Work SA certificate.
- Allow fax numbers to be included in CC lists.
- Prompt for export location when generating reports.
- Improved logging for client disconnections due to network issues.
- Improved handling and logging of background Genie server process.
- Prevent Fee Schedule changes from being reverted when editing a quote.
- Improved resource management when closing SQL connections.
- Fixed an issue in the Online Appointments API when deleting multiple appointments.
- Fixed an issue that would intermittently cause Genie to crash when generating simultaneous new record numbers.
- Verify that RADAR and PILS downloads from NPS contain zip archives.
- Prevent duplicate items appearing on statements when 'Print Invoice Full Descriptions' is selected.
- Ensure claimed amount is properly saved when creating new Bulk Bill or DVA claims.
- Location IDs in secondary practice preferences are now validated against the ID of the default practice.
- Ensure manual update on Mac correctly updates all required plugins and components.
- Minimise issues with inconsistent record counts during replication.
- Fixed HL7 rendering issue for files containing RTF data with large images embedded.
- Properly generate Tasks when importing PIT files on the server.
- Improved performance when processing email.
- Updated prescription strength data based on feedback from MIMS.
- Fixed an issue with Portrait/Landscape page orientation selection on Mac.
- Fixed an issue causing extreme slowness when importing PIT files containing RTF with embedded pictures where the picture data has incorrectly embedded line delimiters.