Genie Version 9.0.6, 05 January 2018 is now available for download.
Major changes in this version include:
- Web search and upload functionality has been decommissioned.
- MBS build now references Data tags instead of description tag.
- Minimised possibility of duplication of Medisecure barcodes on printed scripts while offsite logging.
- The checkboxes for "is for modified duties" no longer appear on printed final NSW certificates when "is fit to return to pre-injury duties" is selected.
- NSW Workcover certificates now respect the initial/progress tickbox when re-displayed after being saved.
- WorkCover NSW Certificate of Capacity Input Window and Printed Certificate have been updated.
- Added a checkbox to hide inactive users within the All User Preferences list so it is easier to sort through.
- Date Fields in Genie Checklists now accept any year input greater than 2019.
- Added the ability to differentiate between active and inactive users when looking at the All User Preference list.
- Opening a vaccination record from some areas of Genie now loads the correct record instead of creating a new record.
- Fixed bug where accessing the 'Full Window' view in a 4D write area (either by using the icon or shortcut Cmd/Ctrl+E) causes the Title Bar of the original window to change to 'Untitled' when reverting back to the original form/window.
- Fixed issue where user incorrectly received "cancelled" alert when attempting to perform an XML export from the Patient List.
- Fixed issue where Text is being stripped out when printing a patient pregnancy summary.
- Fixed bug where the patient age displayed in the top left corner of the clinical window was being truncated when the patient is under 2 years of age.
- Fixed bug where Merged Letter Template Categories could not be deleted.
- Fixed bug where Maintenance & Reports window became unresponsive after creating a System Report on Windows.
- Fixed issue where RTF embedded results were not appearing when inserted into a letter through the 'Insert Results' expression.