Have you ever needed to identify all patients who usually see a particular provider at your practice but weren't sure how to? The following instructions will allow you to search your patient list to identify a list of patients based on the Usual Provider that has been selected in the patient demographics window as shown in the below screenshot:
- Go to Open > Patients and cancel the search box
- Select Records > Search
- Expand out the Patient table by selecting the arrow beside the word [Patient]
- Scroll down and select 'UsualProvider' from the list of Available Fields
- In the Comparisons list select 'Contains'
- In the Value box enter the departing doctor's surname - e.g. Smith
- Select the Query button.
The patients left on display will be all those that have this doctor selected as their Usual Provider within their demographics window.
If you think somebody else would appreciate reading this article feel free to email them a link.