Have you ever needed to identify all patients who usually see a particular provider at your practice but weren't sure how to? The following instructions will allow you to search your patient list to identify a list of patients based on the Usual Provider that has been selected in the patient demographics window as shown in the below screenshot:
- Go to Open > Patients and cancel the search box
- Select Records > Search
- Expand out the Patient table by selecting the arrow beside the word [Patient]
- Scroll down and select 'UsualProvider' from the list of Available Fields
- In the Comparisons list select 'Contains'
- In the Value box enter the departing doctor's surname - e.g. Smith
- Select the Query button.
The patients left on display will be all those that have this doctor selected as their Usual Provider within their demographics window.