Genie Version 9.0.9, 17 July 2018 is now available for download.
Major changes in this version include:
- Patient date of birth is now printed on scripts for Victorian practices and patients, to meet new SafeScript regulations.
- Prevent being able to manually send an SMS to an invalid number so users aren't charged for messages which are not actually sent.
- Improved mobile validation to prevent being charged for SMS's attempting to send to an invalid mobile number.
- Update SMS validation to include sending to numbers beginning with "+614".
- Removed 'Done' prompt which is incorrectly being received when cancelling SMS History Export.
- Updates aren't saved as 'Done' if downloaded in conjunction with the Healthshare Drug Database.
- Optimised downloading of Healthshare drugs through Special > Software Updates to improve speed.
- File MD5 hashes are now checked during updates and installs to ensure database structure has been updated for database replication.
- Fixed Percentile Charts window being re-sized and unable to be viewed.
- Fixed error in Billing Menu when a provider has a "0" recorded in their User Prefs > General > Default Item No field, you receive an alert when invoicing from the patient list after clicking 'Add Item to Invoice' button; "Item num 0 not found. Would you like to add it?".
- Fixed bug where in the pregnancy window, the "Needs Anti-D?" memo and window title text are appearing even when the patient has been marked with a positive blood type.
- Fixed bug where Genie attaches an empty pdf file to an email attachment.
- Fixed bug where eRx QR code wasn't generated when the file path to TempImages contained '.'.
- Prevent changes to the patient record when the demographics window is cancelled after being accessed from the SMS Reminders list.
- Replication will no longer modify the list of tables excluded from replication, between synchronisation attempts.